- Pursues an ongoing, personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Loves, honors, and greatly enriches the life of her husband, encouraging and supporting his leadership within his family and his church.
- Nurtures the next generation, shaping and molding the children who will one day define who we are as a community and as a nation.
- Creates a warm and loving environment for family and friends.
- Is a faithful steward of the time and money God has entrusted to her.
- Speaks with wisdom and faithful instruction as she encourages others and develops godly friendships.
- Shares the love of Christ by extending her hands to help the poor and opening her arms to the needy.
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Proverbs 31 Woman
As a 21st century woman, we all occasionally struggle with our identity. We're constantly being told by the media, advertisements, family, friends, religion/beliefs, etc how we should ACT, how we should LOOK, what we should do for a JOB and so on, it's endless. Instead of focusing on what others expect from me or want me to act like, I know that the Bible holds all truth and I try follow it as well as any imperfect human can do. Whether a believer or not, these are a good way to start being the women God calls us to be. They are all important and honorable characteristics.