Monday, February 25, 2013

Save Money :: Weekly Ad Coupon Match-Up



Today I unexpectedly came upon a handy page on the Hy-Vee website, called Helpful Ideas. I originally thought that perhaps it was something like a suggestion box or had meal plan ideas, but to my surprise it was something better. This "Helpful Ideas" page pairs their weekly deals with current coupons on the same product – how awesome! Who doesn't like double savings


Last night my husband and I stopped by a Hy-Vee on the way home from a friend's house to pick up a few things (one thing quickly turned into a basketful) and to our delight we found our favorite shampoo on clearance. Not only was our expensive (we're cheap) shampoo on clearance in LITER bottles for $4, but we had a Buy 1, Get 1 FREE coupon! We literally got two, liter bottles of Pantene Pro V for only $4, now that's a steal! (Price comparison: 22.8 oz bottles (10 oz LESS) of Pantene are regularly priced at $4.97)

Therefore, today I am simply sharing this wonderful little link with you. You will find Hy-Vee weekly ad coupon match-ups by the week and most products even have a link to the printable coupons. SCORE!!! (Damn, I'm getting old!)




What tricks do you use to save money at the grocery store?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated!